Ummmmmmmmm . Okay . Ummmmm . I think I want too talk about my summer & how I think its going too turn out too be ?! . Okay so , This summer on June 9th - 11th I am going too go too a beach house & Bike Ride on the beach & do all this FUN & AWESOME things that I never got too do before ! . & I can actually get the experience that I never got before !!!!! Anyway . Yeaa . & I also get too hang out my my BestFriends & My Special Friends too ! (: ... Haaa ! Yea....... I also get too go too a Program Named "
off to college ! I have too be in it for 6 weeks during the summer . So that means . NO SUMMER FUNN ! ): Its sad , but at the same time , im really gonna need it if I want too go too college & be whatever I want too be in life . Getting back too summer topics , haaa . Ummmm . yeaa . I get too have ALOT of FUN even though it REALLY dont SEEM like it !!! I REALLY hope that your summer is as fun as mine ! lol jay kay ! not really ! jay kay ! yea . what I said before !??...
No comments:
Post a Comment