Monday, May 16, 2011

My Game Is Finished ?!.

My experiences on working in my game were AWESOME  ,  because I got too experience different challenges that I thought I will never get good at  ,  or something like that . :D  . Some things I am proud of it that I finished my game & I got nominated to go to the Globey Awards . ! (: & some other things are  ,  I got through REALLY hard CHALLENGES & after I got through it was REALLY FUN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :P .... Somethings I learned NEW about myself is that I like making figuring out difficult things on Flash & its really fun trying too figure the challenges . Its like TRIVIA !?..................... Some things I learned about my game is that its AWESOME & its a COOL game .  Haaah ! Anyway   ,    Yeaa  . /: . Yuppp .

No comments:

Post a Comment