Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Diary Of An Frank....

Diary Of An Frank is a movie..One thing I like about this movie is its interesting because its based on a true story...Today we are gonna finish the rest of the movie...I think that its a sad because they have to hide out in an attic of her dads ware house...They were a lucky family to be still together...I learned alot of things about Jews and how they were treated..They had NO respect for Jews...Its really sad that they were either killed or taken away from their familys...There were lots of people killed just because they were Jews...This movie was very sad because their family was taken away from eachother..=[..Here are some posts to Anne Frank Websites...

2 comments:

  1. i didnt like it alot too because they got tooking away.i need to tell u something do u know calvins password his username is calvinh2017.My password is whoshouldilike.I need to tell u something about paul but dont tell nobody if u dont tell nobody i will bring u some candy but i dont know what candy i have but dont tell nobody

    ReplyDelete