Today is Monday and this week we are going to be working on our mini games with flash. I think that this is going to be fun but flash is sometimes tricky but not really. Today is Tuesday we are going to be working on our mini game project and we will also be working on animation. To me flash is going to be tricky or hard because I haven't really used flash for anything.What I am look forward to most is animation because it looks really cool. Today is Wednesday and we are still working on our mini game. Im excited because I want to learn something new. I like messing with the little things on the computer because it's a lot of fun. When you mess with them they get in funny shapes. Its awesome and looks funny. Yesterday was Wednesday and it was so cool learning more. I think flash is awesome now. Today is Friday and I'm so glad but not really we are gonna be finishing step 4 then post it on the wiki. Next week we are going to be working on the same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment