Friday, November 19, 2010

Chicken Boy...

Im reading a book called Chicken Boy....I chose it because I had read it before and it was a very interesting book and I liked it....So far in the book Tobin was in a fight with the most popualr boy in 7th grade...He really didnt like the way he was treating him...This other boy Henry jumped in the fight...Henry got detention for a week,Tobin got supended for a week,and the other boy got detention for 3 days...Henry was talking to Tobin to see if Tobin wanted to go over to his house....Of course Tobin said no but he will think about it...Later the next day Tobin was being lazy...His "crazy" grandma broke into the house...She told Tobin to go over to henry's and he did..Later on while Henry got out of school,Tobin went over to his house and Henry had 5 chickens and he would not stop talking about them...Then Henry asked Tobin if he wanted to join the chicken group..

No comments:

Post a Comment