I learned M A N Y things while watching the movie & playing the game . Like for instance ; I learned that the people on Darfur are getting treat like nobody on this world should get treaten . They should have WAY more respect then they are given . & Especially this has been going on since 2003 /: . THAT SUCKS BIG TIMEEEE /: . I think the Most Effective Way to teach is The Movie because it shows ACTUAL people from Darfur & they share their stories about their life's . & Also because it shows ACTUAL footage & all those ACTUAL things ! . I Think The President allows us do write letters to him because he wants to probably know what we think of this & give him some ideas so he help the Darfur people . Yes ; it inspired me BIG TIME cause now , I think more about these people & how they are getting killed & beat ; & raped . They don't deserve to get treaten like this .
Visit ----------->http://darfurdiaries.org/< --------- To Find More Information About Darfur .
Thank You Calvin :D .
ReplyDeletethank you for the comment now look at the post I made it very beter
ReplyDeleteThat's A Very Good Blog Andrea , . (:
ReplyDelete- Ilianaa (:
thanks andrea and i like your blog to nice post =/
ReplyDeleteHa nice post andrea :D
ReplyDelete