Monday, October 3, 2011

Service Learning Thingie :D

Participating in Service Learning made me feel Good ; I guess , Because ; I got to help the Park ( Pease Park ) With the tree's & all that planting things . I would like to help out at the Animal Shelter ; Ummm ; Go to children's hospital's & give out things that the children don't have . Like Christmas things that they want . So yea ; like that kind of things . The Service Learning we did on Saturday was go to Pease Park & help put Molch around the tree's . It made me feel good because I knew that I was helping out with the Park so that the children could have tree's around (: . Sounds GOOOFY but ; YEA <3 ; . (; . & Thats Pretty Much It So Yea . Byeeeee [:

No comments:

Post a Comment