Thursday, April 7, 2011

Obama 's Visit To TechBoston...?!

This article is talking && showing us that are President ,  Obama visited this one school called TechBoston ....... It basically talks about the schools average .?!? Here Are Some Of The Averages From TechBoston. The 83 percent graduation rate at TechBoston is 20 percentage points higher than the citywide average. Ninety-four percent of TechBoston graduates attend two or four year colleges and universities, and 85 percent of TechBoston students are the first in their family to go to college. The daily attendance rate at TechBoston is 94 percent. .!? Thats very good .?! (: I think that the school is a very educational school to go  if it has all these averages shown above .! I would probably consider  if Obama , I think that because it would probably be a good idea for him to tell us  that we need our educaton .!? I Dont Knoww.?! ,

No comments:

Post a Comment