Friday, September 24, 2010

My favorite movie....

My favorite Movie is Toy Story 3

i love Toy Story 3 because its awesome and sad to...i love woody and bullzie...=]This is the best movie ever..

8 comments:

  1. I like the movie of Toy Story 3.Is funny and a some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea i like that movie and the background on that blog is so cool.I want to see more cool things on your blog but toy story 3 is the cool one that i liked.keep up the good work.thank you for saying thanks.one thing could you commet one of mine post please.other than that nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo cool video i really like the blog its really awsome

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome movie.I love that movie, I watch it all the time.I like the barbie doll dress up part were kent's in 80's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey andrea i love the movie i went to see it like 3 times w/my cuzins ERRRRR! love ur blog!!! plzz rite back :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ANDREA I LOVE THAT MOVIE TO . BEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LUV DAT MOVIE ITS SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete