Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Favorite Game.

Ummmm..My favorite qame is Pac-Man..I like Pac-Man because its fun and its a really cool qame to play..!.=]Its an awesome qame to have fun because you have to qet all these little dots before the litttle qhost's come and qet you...It can be hard at some time but not really..=)
This is Mrs.Pac-Man OMGGG my favorite qamee...=]

14 comments:

  1. I THINK IT IS COOL YOU LIKE PAC MAN.I KIND OF LIKE IT TO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your game.Because I played that one before to.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pac man is fun because you have to try to get all the dots before you get eaten.Nice choice of game by the way Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me to but i think rock band is better because you get to rock out lol. But still nice choice of a game

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!!Andrea I really liked your game.it's so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like pac man to because it is a little hard.I think that post is cool and the intire blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see your goin old school.I like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the game that you put because is funny and fun at the same time right Andrea!!! =)

    ReplyDelete