I love the title and how you play it Ithinkmake it alittle harder
I LIKE THE COLOR IN IT YOU SHOULLD PROBALY MAKE IT ALITTLE HARDER BY LESS TIME.
L LIKE THE BACKROUND WITH COLOR ON IT !!!!
cool video andrea i like it very much
I really like youur game because you have alot of art you have the flowers to do with your game,The thing that you should change is like the time give them less time so they can learn there math faster.
u should have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i lovee ur game it like suupperr cool n asome....i have nothing bad to say about ur game it perfect.....
I think this video was cool
I love the title and how you play it Ithinkmake it alittle harder
ReplyDeleteI LIKE THE COLOR IN IT YOU SHOULLD PROBALY MAKE IT ALITTLE HARDER BY LESS TIME.
ReplyDeleteL LIKE THE BACKROUND WITH COLOR ON IT !!!!
ReplyDeletecool video andrea i like it very much
ReplyDeleteI really like youur game because you have alot of art you have the flowers to do with your game,The thing that you should change is like the time give them less time so they can learn there math faster.
ReplyDeleteu should have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei lovee ur game it like suupperr cool n asome....
ReplyDeletei have nothing bad to say about ur game it perfect.....
I think this video was cool
ReplyDelete