My winter break was AWESOME but I really missed my friends alot...!!!!!!!..Yea im like so glad to be back because I get to see my friends..:]..I was so bored over the break that I needed to come back to school....:P...I really missed my friends so much.:/...I got alot of things for Christmas....New Years was even better...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Okay so I live in the 2.1 and usually when its New Years the police come because we pop BIG fireworks....This year they didnt come and we popped BIG fireworks....I was so suprised..[:...I bought like 500 dollars worth of fireworks well not me my family did and it was fun....So when we did the count down for Jan 1...We had a DJ and we counted down from 10 to 0 and when the clock hit 12:00 all over my neighbor hood was nothing but bright lights....My street is very long and our neighbors helped us with getting and tieing the Black Cat together...When it was 12:00 we lit the fuel thingie or whatever its called and all you heard were HUGE popping sounds for like 10 or 15 minutes it was so COOL..(:We had like 5 big boxes os theese things that shoot way in the air and explode...It was the best New Years ever..(:
No comments:
Post a Comment