Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Classes/Schedule..

Ummmmm..Idk....I think that its cool to see new people....I like the part about us having to switch but I kinda miss my friends..(Iliana,andAriel)..It kinda feels weird because your like not used to the people that you are now...I only have a few people that I know that are in my thing...Its kinda cool to see your friends in the same class your in..The schedule looks VERY complicated but I think that I can work it out....Its fun meeting new people that you havent really talked to yet...When I saw that my other friends didnt have the same classes as me I kinda felt sad because I wasnt gonna see them...:(..Anyway...I kinda like the new classes..:]

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahaha:) you did good ur post was funny LOL:)!

    Loving post by,
    BooBaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY I KNOW IT ALSO FEELS WEIRD TO ME
    I ALSO MISS ME FRIENDS :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyways andrea thanks I no my blogg is awesome cause it is just funny Thanks for the blog pst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi andre kool colors i miss my friends 2

    ReplyDelete